The Information That We Receive:
- When you use the Services, you may provide and we may request information about you or that can be used to identify you, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, mobile phone number, age, gender, date of birth. For instance, you may provide us with Personal Information when you register for a ESTAFSAR account, when you fill out forms or fields on the Site, when you participate in online surveys, and when you contact us or request information about us, this web-page and our Service (whether by email or other means).
- When you use the Services, you may provide and we may collect certain information including your national identification number, risk tolerance, current insurance coverage and other similar types of information.
- When you use certain Services (such as requesting insurance coverage), you authorize ESTAFSAR to share your information to certain third parties on your behalf and you authorize such third parties.
The foregoing information is referred to as “Personal Information.”
When you use the Services, we may send one or more Cookies (which are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer or mobile device. We may use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. A Session Cookie disappears after you close your browser. A Persistent Cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Services. Persistent Cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your Cookie settings. If you delete, or choose not to accept, Cookies from the Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Services to their fullest potential.
When you visit the web-page, use the Services, or open an email from ESTAFSAR, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the web-page, the pages you view on our website, your actions on the web-page, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Services. When you use the web-page on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or wireless local area network signals.
Your information is an integral part of our operations, and we use it in a variety of ways in providing the Services and operating our business. For instance:
- We use the information that you provide to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all of the features of the Services and to enable third parties to provide additional services to you.
- We use the information that you provide to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users across different devices, to improve the Services, to create new features and functionality, and to improve fraud detection and information security.
- We may use your e-mail address or other Personal Information (a) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, (b) to address intellectual property, right of privacy or defamation issues related to content you have posted on the Services, and/or (c) to send you promotional materials, offers, and/or messages related to the Services and the activities of third parties we work with.
We may disclose your information in connection with providing the Services and the operation of our business. For instance:
- We may share Personal Information with certain of our third parties to verify your identity in connection with your use of certain aspects of the Services. ▪ For example, we may ask for your national identification number, or a portion of it, to verify your identity.
- We may share Personal Information with third party service providers in connection with your use of specific aspects of the Services. Some examples include but are not limited to: ▪ When you request responses through our Services, ESTAFSAR may provide certain of your information to third party experts, advocates and advisors. ▪ When you request to match with a Company or Entity in the Insurance Sector for insurance coverage, ESTAFSAR will provide certain of your information to third party service providers.
- When you report a complaint about a product or third party service provider featured on our web-page.
- We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, data storage, maintenance, and other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these third party service providers to complete their contractual obligations to us, these third parties may have access to your information.
- We make certain information available to third parties, to: (i) comply with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Services. When possible, we provide this information in a de-identified way.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply laws and regulations (such as copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government order.
- We may disclose your information in accordance with the laws and as required by the authorities to protect ESTAFSAR from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Services; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ESTAFSAR, our users, or others.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
We use certain technical safeguards that are designed to protect the integrity and security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the Services or store on the Site and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our technical safeguards. We cannot control the actions of other users or other third parties with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post through the Services and on the web-page will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the web-page. Even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
You may and have the right to refrain from the pre-approval to retain or process your personal data, correct, modify, erase, add or update your personal data, allocate processing of your personal data to a specified scope, be aware of any breach or violation of your personal data, and object to the processing of your personal data or its results whenever they conflict with your fundamental rights and freedoms.