ESTAFSAR (“the Company”) provides Users an interactive web-page (the "Website") that enables them to identify and communicate with companies and entities in the insurance sector whom are fully licensed to offer insurance services within the Arab Republic of Egypt, and are registered at the Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority. An authorized User will use ESTAFSAR services requestor digital tool to submit a request to communicate (the “Request”), with any of the companies and entities in the insurance sector made available by ESTAFSAR, once the Customer determines a certain company or entity, the latter’s Customer Agent should respond to the Customer’s request with an offer presenting the services available (hereinafter referred to as "Estafsar Services"). The Estafsar Services are provided for the Customer’s personal and non-commercial use unless otherwise agreed by in a separate written agreement. The Customer understands and acknowledges that ESTAFSAR does not operates as an insurance company or entity for nor shall it assume any responsibility for the execution, efficiency, or quality of services executed by external service providers on-boarded on the ESTAFSAR web-page, and that all the provided services are provided by independent external service providers, who are not employed by ESTAFSAR (the “Service Provider”). For the avoidance of doubt, the ESTAFSAR Services shall constitute a part of the Services.
ESTAFSAR grants you, provided that you comply with these Terms, a limited non-exclusive license that cannot be sub-licensed or transferred to another person and is revocable in order to: (1) access and use the web-page via your mobile device and/or computer device solely for your use of the Services; (2) Access to any of the contents, information, and related materials thereto, which are provided through these Services, and use the same, in all events for personal and non-commercial use. ESTAFSAR and its licensors retain any rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
You are not entitled to: (1) remove any copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary notices from any part of the Services; or (2) reproduce, modify, create derivative works, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer the ownership of, publically display or perform, transmit, circulate, or exploit, in each case the Services, except as expressly permitted by ESTAFSAR; or (3) manipulate the codes, reverse engineer or dismantle, except as permitted by applicable laws; or (4) create a link to any part of the Services, or make true copies therefrom or framing thereof; or (5) create or create the creation of any software or scripts for the purpose of removing, indexing, wiping or otherwise exploiting any part of the Services, improperly, overload or disrupt the work and/or function of any Services; or (6) attempt to engage in unauthorized access to the Services or destroy any of its aspects or any of the related systems and networks.
The Customer acknowledges that parts of the Services may be made available under the different brands of ESTAFSAR or requesting services options associated with the ESTAFSAR Services. The Customer also acknowledges that the Services may be provided under such trademarks or ordering options by or in connection with: (i) certain subsidiaries and affiliates of ESTAFSAR; or (ii) the ESTAFSAR. This website may include lines of communication and links with third party sites on the network. These interconnected sites are not under the control of ESTAFSAR and ESTAFSAR is not responsible for the contents of any of these connected sites or for any connection line contained in any of the connected sites. ESTAFSAR provides those lines of communication only for the purpose of facilitating access to the sites, and the establishment of a communication line or link does not mean that ESTAFSAR recognizes the site associated with its website.
Services And Content Of Third Parties
The Services and all the rights related thereto shall remain the sole property of ESTAFSAR or its licensors. These Terms and your use of the Services do not grant you any rights: (1) In or in connection with the Services other than the limited license granted above; or (2) To use or otherwise refer to companies names, logos, product or service names, trademarks or service marks of ESTAFSAR or those of its licensors.
User Requirements And Behavior
You may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services and you shall only use them for legal purposes. When using the Services, you shall not cause harm, inconvenience, harassment, or damage to the property, either to the other Users or to third parties. In some cases, you may be required to provide a National ID to access or use the Services, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide an identification card.
Informational E-mails And Push Notifications
Once you create the Account, you agree that the Services may send you some informational e-mails and push notifications as part of the normal business context of your use of the Services. You have the right to unsubscribe, via the “Unsubscribe” option, from receiving such e-mails and may disable such push notifications via the Services at any time. You acknowledge that refusing to receive said informational e-mails and push notifications may affect your use of the Services.
ESTAFSAR company may, at its absolute discretion, create promotional codes that may be redeemed and added to the Account or other benefits or privileges relating to the Services and/or the ESTAFSAR Services, subject to any additional conditions established by ESTAFSAR on the basis of each promotional code (the "Promotional Codes"). The Customer agrees that Promotional Codes: (i) should be used for the public and for the intended purpose and in a legal manner; (ii) they may not be copied, sold or transferred in any manner or made available to the public (whether published on a public form or otherwise) unless expressly agreed by ESTAFSAR; (3) may be disrupted by ESTAFSAR at any time and for any reason without incurring any legal liability on ESTAFSAR (4) can only be used in accordance with the special conditions set out by ESTAFSAR for each Promotional Code; and (5) could expire before the Customer uses them. ESTAFSAR reserves its right to withdraw or deduct the added balances, benefits or other privileges obtained through the use of Promotional Codes by the Customer or by any other Customer if ESTAFSAR determines or believes that the use or redemption of Promotional Codes was wrong, fraudulent, or illegal or violated the terms and conditions of such Promotional Codes.
ESTAFSAR is entitled, at its absolute discretion, to allow you to submit, upload, publish or otherwise provide content, textual and/or audio and/or visual information to ESTAFSAR and/or Service Provider through the Services and the provision of Services, including comments and feedback on the Services, creating support requests, and providing input to competitions and promotions ("User Content"). Any content created by the User provided by you remains your own property. However, once User-Generated Content is provided to ESTAFSAR, you grant ESTAFSAR a universal, perpetual, irrevocable, non-transferable, royalty-free license, as well as the right to license, use, copy, modify, create derivative works, distribute, publicly display and perform the User Content publicly and otherwise exploit it in all forms and distribution channels currently known or subsequently created (including in respect of the Services and business of ESTAFSAR as well as the sites and services of third parties), without sending additional notices to you or obtaining approval of your side and without having to pay you or to any other person or entity.You Shall Undertake And Represent The Following:
(1) You are either the exclusive and sole owner of all User Content or you have all rights and all licenses, consents and exemptions necessary to grant a license to ESTAFSAR using the User Content as set out above; (2) neither submitting, uploading, sharing thereof , or otherwise making it available, nor using the User Content by ESTAFSAR shall cause to violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property, privacy, copyright or privacy rights of an external party and shall not result in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. You agree not to submit any User Content, which is defamatory, libelous, hateful, obscene, pornographic, illegal or otherwise offensive, as determined by ESTAFSAR upon its absolute discretion, whether this material is protected by law or not. ESTAFSAR may review, monitor or remove any User Content at its sole discretion at any time and for any reason whatsoever with no obligation on ESTAFSAR to obtain your approval of the approval of any third party on the same.
Access To Network And Devices
You shall be responsible for obtaining the necessary data for accessing the network to use the Services. If you access or use the Services from a wireless device, you may be charged the rates and charges of the services and the messages applied by your mobile network; you are responsible for paying these rates and charges. You shall be responsible for acquiring and updating the appropriate hardware or devices that are necessary to access and use the Services and any updates thereof and use of same. ESTAFSAR does not guarantee that the Services, or any part thereof, will operate on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may suffer from malfunctions and delays resulted from the use of the internet and electronic communications.
- When you use the Services, you may provide and we may request information about you or that can be used to identify you, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, mobile phone number, age, gender, date of birth. For instance, you may provide us with Personal Information when you register for a ESTAFSAR account, when you fill out forms or fields on the Site, when you participate in online surveys, and when you contact us or request information about us, this web-page and our Service (whether by email or other means).
- When you use the Services, you may provide and we may collect certain information including your national identification number, risk tolerance, current insurance coverage and other similar types of information.
- When you use certain Services (such as requesting insurance coverage), you authorize ESTAFSAR to share your information to certain third parties on your behalf and you authorize such third parties.
The foregoing information is referred to as “Personal Information.”Cookies Information
When you use the Services, we may send one or more Cookies (which are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer or mobile device. We may use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. A Session Cookie disappears after you close your browser. A Persistent Cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Services. Persistent Cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your Cookie settings. If you delete, or choose not to accept, Cookies from the Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Services to their fullest potential.Automatically Collected Information
When you visit the web-page, use the Services, or open an email from ESTAFSAR, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the web-page, the pages you view on our website, your actions on the web-page, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Services. When you use the web-page on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or wireless local area network signals.How We Deal With The Information We Receive:
Your information is an integral part of our operations, and we use it in a variety of ways in providing the Services and operating our business. For instance:
When We Share Your Information:
- We use the information that you provide to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all of the features of the Services and to enable third parties to provide additional services to you.
- We use the information that you provide to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users across different devices, to improve the Services, to create new features and functionality, and to improve fraud detection and information security.
- We may use your e-mail address or other Personal Information (a) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, (b) to address intellectual property, right of privacy or defamation issues related to content you have posted on the Services, and/or (c) to send you promotional materials, offers, and/or messages related to the Services and the activities of third parties we work with.
We may disclose your information in connection with providing the Services and the operation of our business. For instance:
- We may share Personal Information with certain of our third parties to verify your identity in connection with your use of certain aspects of the Services. ▪ For example, we may ask for your national identification number, or a portion of it, to verify your identity.
- We may share Personal Information with third party service providers in connection with your use of specific aspects of the Services. Some examples include but are not limited to: ▪ When you request responses through our Services, ESTAFSAR may provide certain of your information to third party experts, advocates and advisors. ▪ When you request to match with a Company or Entity in the Insurance Sector for insurance coverage, ESTAFSAR will provide certain of your information to third party service providers.
- When you report a complaint about a product or third party service provider featured on our web-page.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
- We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, data storage, maintenance, and other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these third party service providers to complete their contractual obligations to us, these third parties may have access to your information.
- We make certain information available to third parties, to: (i) comply with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Services. When possible, we provide this information in a de-identified way.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply laws and regulations (such as copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government order.
- We may disclose your information in accordance with the laws and as required by the authorities to protect ESTAFSAR from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Services; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ESTAFSAR, our users, or others.
We use certain technical safeguards that are designed to protect the integrity and security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the Services or store on the Site and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our technical safeguards. We cannot control the actions of other users or other third parties with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post through the Services and on the web-page will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the web-page. Even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.Your Rights: حقوقك:
You may and have the right to refrain from the pre-approval to retain or process your personal data, correct, modify, erase, add or update your personal data, allocate processing of your personal data to a specified scope, be aware of any breach or violation of your personal data, and object to the processing of your personal data or its results whenever they conflict with your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Disclaimer, Limitations Of Liability, And IndemnificationDisclaimer:
The ESTAFSAR Services/Services are to be provided "according to their existing condition" and availability. ESTAFSAR disclaims any responsibility for any implied, explicit or legislative conventions or acknowledgements not expressly stipulated herein including the implied acknowledgements of marketability, fitness for a certain purpose, and non-violation. Additionally, ESTAFSAR provides no acknowledgements, conventions, or guarantees of the timing accuracy, quality, fitness, and availability of all Services, any part thereof, or of the requested coverages during completing such services. Similarly, ESTAFSAR provides none of the aforementioned assurances for Services disruption or for being error-free. However, ESTAFSAR guarantees that all Service Providers on-boarded on its web-page are licensed and in full conformity with the laws of the Arab Public of Egypt regulating the performance of the services provided by them, but does not guarantee the safety and capacity thereof. You shall agree that all risks arising from your use of Services or any part thereof are, to the extend allowed by the applicable laws, solely incurred by you. Moreover, service providers agree that you solely shall incur all risks resulting from the process of service provision.Limitations Of Liability
ESTAFSAR shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages including profit or data loss, injury on the level of personnel, or property damages related by any means to service use. Such liability is disclaimed even if ESTAFSAR has been notified thereof. ESTAFSAR shall not be responsible for any damages, liabilities, or losses resulting from: 1. Your use, your reliance, or your inability to access Services or use thereof . 2. Any commercial transaction or relation between the Customer and any Service Provider even if ESTAFSAR has been notified of the possibility of the occurrence of such damages. ESTAFSAR shall not be responsible for any delay or inadequate performance resulted from causes beyond ESTAFSAR 's reasonable control. It shall not be construed that limitations of liability and responsibility disclaimer clauses mentioned in Clause 15 are meant to diminish the responsibility or substitute the rights of the User. Such responsibility are not subject to any exception in accordance with the applicable law.
You shall agree to ensure that ESTAFSAR and all its officials, managers, employees, and agents shall be held harmless and indemnified against all claims, requests, losses liabilities, and expenses including, the attorney fees) that results in/from any of the following: (1) Your use of the Services and/or the Application, or items provided to you upon using the Services (2) Your violation or breach of the Terms under this contract (3) Using your user profile content by ESTAFSAR (4) the Customer’s violation to any third party's rights including the Service Provider (bearing in mind that the Service Provider is not an ESTAFSAR employee).
The Applicable Laws And Conflicts Settlements.
Unless otherwise provided herein, all such Terms are subject to Laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt. All conflicts, disagreements, lawsuits, or disputes that may arise from such services, conditions, or relevant thereto, including their effectiveness, interpretation, and application, (the “Conflict") shall be mandatorily settled through an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the Conflict. Estafsar has the right to request additional files and documents from the user in order to settle the Conflict. If such Conflict is not settled within sixty (60) days after submitting a Conflict settlement application, the same shall be referred to arbitration according to the rules and provisions of the Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA), Cairo, the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Proprietary Rights Infringement Claims
All proprietary rights infringement claims shall be sent to ESTAFSAR 's appointed agent. Please visit ESTAFSAR 's website www.estafsar.com to obtain the specific address and any additional information.
ESTAFSAR may send notifications regarding the Services via e-mail or on the Services. You may notify ESTAFSAR via written correspondences to email@example.com .
You may not, fully or partially, waive or transfer such conditions without the prior consent of ESTAFSAR, however, you agree to grant ESTAFSAR your consent enabling ESTAFSAR to, partially or fully, waive and transfer such conditions to: 1- any subsidiary or affiliate company, 2- one of ESTAFSAR 's shareholders, business or asset owner related thereto. 3- any succeeding company in case of merger. You are not in any mutual project, partnership, or any employing or representing relationship between you and ESTAFSAR, or between the Customer and any other Service Provider according to the contract made between you and ESTAFSAR or according to your use of the Services. In case any provision herein shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part or by virtue of any law, the said provision shall not be a part hereof, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby and such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability. In such situation, both parties shall replace the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or part hereof with a legal, valid, and applicable provision or a part thereof provided that such provision /part thereof , to the most possible extent, has a similar effect to that invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision or part thereof, taking into consideration the content and the purpose hereof. Such conditions constitute the entire agreement and mutual understanding between both parties with respect to the subject hereof. Such conditions also replace and supersede all previous and present agreements and conventions. The expression "including" mentioned herein refers to "including but not limited to".